Published on October 29th, 2013 | by Tony0
Kinect Sports Rivals To Get A Free Trial At Xbox One Launch
You may have been sad to hear the news that the new game in the Kinect Sports series, Kinect Sports Rivals, was delayed until next year, which let’s be honest with ourselves was one of the best uses of the Kinect on the 360 by a mile.
Well while we don’t get the game until next year we at least have a free trial to play with at launch on the Xbox One, and best of all it’s free boys and girls.
Major Nelson on Xbox Wire said the free trial would include the following,
- Download the free trial experience anytime from Nov. 22 thru Nov. 30 and start earning points to unlock the special “Founder” player title, an exclusive “Kinect Sports Rivals” wetsuit and a “Kinect Sports Rivals” wake racer to commemorate the launch of Xbox One
- Players will compete against familiar faces – including a fully digital version of me and my good friend AceyBongos who will step in as tough competition.
- New monthly challenges with unique objectives and rewards will become available within the “Kinect Sports Rivals” Hub – some will be personal, some will be co-op, and some will pit nation against nation in a global battle for international fame. Each challenge will deliver its own exclusive rewards that will carry over to the full game when it launches next spring.
- Complete every player challenge given and expand the fun by racing against a friend in the same room in split screen mode.
- Enjoy an all-new track by rising band Youngblood Hawke. They recorded “Collide” just for “Kinect Sports Rivals.”
I just can’t wait to put my fat face into the game and be turned into a buff adonis 🙂
Kinect Sports Rivals Preseason will run from Nov. 22 until March 2014, and the full game is set for a Spring release in 2014.