Published on August 14th, 2017 | by Scot Mackay0
Surf World Series is coming
Portsmouth, UK, 4th August 2017 – UK-based independent developer Climax Studios today announced that their upcoming surf game Surf World Series will be releasing on PlayStation 4 on August 29th, and Xbox One and PC (Steam) on 30th August, priced at £11.99 / 14.99€ / $14.99. A free demo version of Surf World Series is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on Steam later this week.
Free demo version of the upcoming arcade surf game launches today
Surf World Series celebrates the thrill of pure arcade-style surfing, where players will be able to:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii.
- Become masters of the waves, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks, to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes.
- Trick their way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes.
- Rank up and unlock thousands of customisation options to stamp their own style on their journey to become a surf legend.
- Get that real surfing feel thanks to the expert input and support from renowned UK surfer Tom Lowe
For more information visit the Surf World Series website.
About Climax Studios
Climax Studios is an independent games developer based in Portsmouth, UK, with a mission to create games with guts that blow away gamers and reviewers alike. Throughout their 25 year history they have consistently delivered great games, from original IP to conversions and ports, across all genres and platforms, working on franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Silent Hill, Resogun, Serious Sam, Dirt Rally, Castlevania and Diablo.
Surf World Series will be published by Vision Games Publishing Ltd.