Published on May 19th, 2016 | by David Guild0
Terraria Will Finally Release On The Wii U In June!
Terraria is finally making its way to the Wii U on June 24th for Europe and June 28th in North America.
Terraria will use the gamepad’s touchscreen to allow players easy access to the world along with local and online multiplayer.
The Wii U edition of Terraria also features:
- 14 different environments such as eerie dungeons, slippery ice wastes, wild jungles and more
- Hundreds of craftable weapons, armour and items
- More than 150 enemies ranging from zombies to armies of goblins
- Epic boss battles that test players’ combat skills
- Vast worlds of exploration that introduce new potions, magic, gear and more
With Terraria coming out 2 years after XB1 and PS4, is it too late to the party or can’t you wait to get your hands on it?