Published on September 1st, 2013 | by Tony0
New Credit Reward Website By Microsoft Goes Live
If you’re a savvy gamer chances are you were a member of the previous reward scheme by Microsoft, which by doing certain things on your 360 you were gifted free Microsoft Points, or in some cases some VIP gifts like avatar items and such things.
Sadly with the demise of MSP Microsoft has had to update this scheme, but now it’s back.
Some of the ways to get rewards and what you get are listed below.
- Complete My Apps Punchcard: Get 1,000 Credits
- Complete My Map Pack Punchcard: Get 5,000 Credits
- Play a New Game: Get 1,000 Credits
- Complete My Movies & TV Punchcard: Get 3,000 Credits
- Unlock MyAchievements: Get up to a 3% rebate at the Xbox Stores
- Renew Your Gold Membership: Get Up to 3,000 Credits
- Take a Survey: Get 250 Credits
- Refer Your Friends: Get 1,000’s of Credits
- Make Your 1st Xbox Stores Purchase: Get 1,250 Credits
- Get the VIP Treatment: Earn Prizes, Credits & more
People who are better at math than me worked it out as every 5,000 credits will earn you £3.35 here in the UK.
While that does not sound much it works about the same we was getting on the original scheme, and with new additions like “play a new game” (Play a new game for 10 hours) and the much loved survey returning this should be easy to get in a fast amount of time.
If you see yourself doing any of the above you would be silly not to sign up for this, so go do it here now.
Thanks to OXM for the info.