Published on June 12th, 2017 | by Scot Mackay0
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Release date
Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver have announced the release date for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is looking to be hitting the shelves on the 13th of February, 2018.
To celebrate the new release date, Kingdom Come: Deliverance releases a new trailer in which one can gain a sneak peek into the thrilling story of the game. The player assumes the role of Henry, the son of a blacksmith, whose peaceful life is shattered when during a mercenary raid, ordered by King Sigismund himself, his village is burnt to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, he is one of the few survivors of this massacre, after which he takes fate upon himself to help fight for the future of Bohemia, and is dragged into a bloody conflict of a raging civil war.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will launch simultaneously for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, as well as PC via Steam on February 13th, 2018 for $59.99.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks.
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.