Published on September 28th, 2017 | by Scot Mackay0
JACKBOX PARTY PACK 4 ANNOUNCED
Jackbox Games has announced that its next collection of hilariously absurd party games, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, will launch on the 17th of October for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system; The 18th for Apple TV (4th Generation only); The 19th on Nintendo Switch™, Windows PC and Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield; and finally the 20th of October for the Xbox One.
Five – and a half! – crowd-slaying party games combine to make The Jackbox Party Pack 4 the series’ best instalment yet:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack franchise support phones, tablets and computers as controllers. Players can easily join the fun by using their device to enter a room code at Jackbox.tv, and up to 10,000 additional audience members can join and affect the outcome of the games. Optional features like extended timers and manual censoring make it easy for streamers to play with their communities.