Published on November 14th, 2013 | by Andy Bell0
GTA Online Free “Beach Bum” DLC Details And Release Date
Rockstar have announced the release date for the new free DLC for GTA, this new add-on will feature a host of new jobs, vehicles and weapons, and here is a taste of what is to come.
- “Grass Route II” (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you’ve got skills, it’s possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake ’em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.
The new update will feature new outfits and clothes,two new weapons, the SNS pistol and a broken bottle, while the new vehicles will be suitable for the new beach racing with the BF Bifta dune Buggy, the Canis Kalahari off-road truck, the Bravado Paradise Beach camper van and the Speeder Speedboat for those leisurely cruses on the riverbank, these will be available at no cost and will also be available in the story game mode.
Rockstar has confirmed that this is the start of many new contents for GTA with an announcement on story DLC being teased shortly, stay tuned for more information and don’t forget if you played in October online you should qualify for the stimulus package which is a cool $500,000 to spend on your online character.
The Beach Bum update is due to release on the 19th of November.