Published on May 8th, 2017 | by Gary Mullen0
Giant Bees come to Ark Survival Evolved
The giant bee swarms it way onto Ark which is surely many people’s worse nightmare? Giant man-eating bees? If that is not your worst nightmare yet then it soon will be, just look at the screenshot below which is full of pure evilness. This is no friendly neighborhood bumblebee who wants to pollinate plants, no this is evil, creepy, and outright freaky excuse of a creature.
Thankfully the update does bring along some less horrifying updates beyond Mr Evil up there, got to say I come back and forward from this game every few months and every time I return it feels like a new game as there so many new updates being added into the game.
Stand out for me is sticky grenades that I can attach to my ‘friends’ who will be delighted with me next time we play, sounds like the perfect chance to create complete mayhem!
New Features in the v257 Patch
- Structure: Tek Cloning Chamber – Spend some shards, get a clone, with the level, appearance and stats, of your favorite creatures
- Structure: Tek Megalodon Saddle – Mount up! Now your prehistoric shark has a laser-firing saddle!
- Structure: Tek Turret – An enhanced Auto Turret with more damage and a better targeting AI. What more could you need?
- Weapon: Tek Grenade – Did someone say “sticky grenades”? Put ’em on your friends (or not!)
- TEK Cave & Volcano – The Volcano finally receives its long overdue, scorching redesign – and now leads to the entrance to the TEK Cave.
- “Ascension” Game Progression
- More UI overhauls
- New Hairstyle and Facial Hair
- Approximately 20+ New Explorer Notes
- 15 new music tracks, per-biome and situational
- Full console-style gamepad functionality (i.e. same as console versions)
- Alpha Megalodon and APEX Loot for all Alpha creatures!