Published on December 12th, 2013 | by Andy King0
Collector’s Edition Revealed For Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Square Enix has produced another attractive Collector’s Edition for it’s Final Fantasy series of games, and The Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is no exception. Available exclusively through the US’s Square Enix Online Store, the Collector’s Edition has been priced at $89.99 and will include plenty of content for the die hard collector.
– Premium Packaging: Featuring artwork from the Japan release.
– Silver Embossed Pocket Watch
– 80 Page Hardcover Artbook: Contains Tetsuya Nomura’s original sketches of Lightning, a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo, and concept art from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
– DLC Code: Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” Outfit from Final Fantasy VII
– Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Game Disc
The Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 11th in North America, and February 14th in Europe.