Published on December 13th, 2013 | by Andy Bell0
Borderlands 2 Hot Fixes! (Aka Patch News)
Too busy with your next-gen? Borderlands gathering dust? thought so, but Gearbox haven’t stopped supporting their top title and they have just released a patch that will fix some bugs on Borderlands 2.
- Adjusted the camera angle for Krieg while in the gunner seat of the Runner.
- Wilhelm is no longer invulnerable to the Ahab Rocket launcher.
- Description for Gaige’s Buck Up skill now correctly indicates that Deathtrap will restore 100% of shields.
- Gaige’s Interspersed Outburst no longer prevents critical hits from registering.
- Krieg’s Release the Beast will correctly activate when health is less than 33%.
- Adjusted the presentation of Relic attributes.
- Corrected an issue where Tiny Tina’s damsels could become invisible.
- (TK Baha) Removed the inadvertent health regeneration for the Pumpkin King’s head when playing on OP1 – OP8.
- (TK Baha) Skrakks no longer appear deformed while PhysX is enabled — PC only.
I think it’s time for you to get out this gem and get familiar with Tiny Tina again!