Published on May 5th, 2016 | by Gary Mullen1
Battleborn Comes To Mobile!
2K have announced that Battleborn Tap is coming out for iOS and Android. Players can join the fight to save the last star in the universe on their mobile devices, whilst earning rewards for Battleborn on PS4/Xbox One/PC. In Battleborn Tap, players command their squad of heroes on the field of battle as they TAP their way to victory over waves of enemies and menacing bosses.
Battleborn Tap Features:
- Unlock, hire and command your heroes to dominate the field of battle
- Collect loot by defeating waves of enemies to earn new gear and abilities
- Upgrade your heroes’ stats and active abilities
- Collect gear from 5 different rarities to boost your hero’s capabilities
- Earn in-game achievements to collect special rewards
- Unlock exclusive rewards for Battleborn on PS4/Xbox One/PC
I am not quite sure what to make of this idea, it’s not the first game tie in we have seen (Project Sunburst with Crackdown 2 for example) however on this type of game you can see people getting hooked into getting more extra rewards as we all get sucked into 2K’s golden keys on Borderlands to get extra goodies!